Throughout this policy when we refer to ‘Exeros Technologies’ or ‘Exeros’ we mean the business entity that acts as the controller or processor of your information. The data controller is Exeros Technologies Limited.
Contacting us About Your Data
firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)20 8303 1188
Exeros Technologies Ltd, Unit 12 I/O Centre, Seymour Street, Royal Arsenal, London, SE18 6SX.
Processing your data
We have a legitimate business interest to keep customers, and contacts informed of our latest content. This may include (but not be limited to); products and services and to manage and administer customer requests and purchases. As part of this legitimate interest we process customer and client data and use direct marketing. We use a variety of direct marketing channels and messages to ensure our contacts are kept informed, and wherever possible we make sure the messages we send are targeted and relevant. Any direct marketing we undertake complies with e-privacy rules on consent.
We may process your data for a number of different purposes;
- We may use the information to improve our existing range of products and services and to develop fresh and new products and services.
- To keep you up-to-date with our latest, relevant content we have published.
- To keep you up to date with and invite you to any of our latest and relevant events.
- To give you access to content and events provided by our approved third-party partners.
- To collect your feedback and seek your insight through online survey invitations.
- A weekly email update bulletin highlighting our latest trending content, downloadable reports, and forthcoming events and products.
- Occasional email updates on surveys or new reports (or partner reports) we have published.
- Occasional direct mailings or telemarketing calls about our forthcoming products, content or events.
- To keep you up-to-date with and invite you to any of our latest, relevant events.
- Occasional account management calls to check in on how you are getting on with any of our products or services you use.
- You can manage your preferences and unsubscribe from any or all of these different types of email at any time.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We may receive data about organisations, industries, website visitors, marketing campaigns and other matters related to our business from our partners, affiliates or others. This helps to make our own information better or more useful. This data may be combined with other information we collect and might include aggregate level data, such as which IP addresses correspond to postal codes or countries. Or it might be more specific: for example, how well an email campaign performed.
We will periodically share your information with our trusted third-party partners – Google Corp. and Salesforce Inc. to predict what you might be interested in. We will always treat your data with respect.
Additional information provided to Us
Other information may be received and stored when submitted to our website or if you participate in a focus group, contest, activity or event, apply for a job, request support, interact with our social media accounts or otherwise communicate with Exeros.
Recipients of the data we collect
In some cases, we will share the data we collect from you with trusted third-party content providers to support our business. We always let you know this before we collect your data, so you can make an informed decision.
Expectations of our content & Data Processing partners
Any personal data we share with our content partners is shared only the basis that the data will be used by the partner under a lawful basis of legitimate interest and according to the requirements of the GDPR. We specify this in our contracts with all our content partners.
Exeros Technologies may provide your personal information to other trusted businesses or persons, acting under a confidentiality agreement, for the purpose of processing personal information on behalf of Exeros.
Your rights with our data
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you, at any time, and we will provide that information free of charge within one month of your request at the latest. Any inaccurate or incomplete personal data held on you can be requested to be rectified or completed or suppressed or erased, and we will respond within one month of your request at the latest.
You can opt out of our direct marketing at any point. We will deal with your request right away. This can be organised by unsubscribing from our emails. If you wish to opt out of our direct mail or telephone marketing, please call us on +44 +44 (0)20 8 303 1188 or email email@example.com
To protect data stored on Exeros servers, we regularly audits our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. However, please be aware that transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore transmission via the internet is at your own risk.
Exeros Technologies Ltd reserves the right to change or amend any part of this policy at any time and without prior notice. However, detail of these updates are made available on this webpage at the earliest possible opportunity. We advise checking this webpage from time to time to make sure that you are happy with any changes or amendments.