Brett Aggregates installs vehicle CCTV to improve fleet safety
Brett Aggregates are the largest independent producer of sand and gravel in the UK. They manage the UK’s Brett Group quarry and have depots across the South and East of England. Vehicles work on quarry/construction sites and travel on motorways and main roads delivering aggregate materials around the country.
Brett required a heavy-duty recording solution to protect all vehicles across their large fleet against false claims and rising insurance costs. Increased visibility on the near side of vehicles was essential as many of their drivers travel in and out of London on a daily basis. Cyclists and pedestrians are difficult for drivers to notice in the blind spot. Brett Aggregates also needed to be Crossrail compliant as the company is actively involved in ongoing affiliated projects.
- TrackEye 8 DVR – with 5 x high resolution vehicle cameras (Front, Rear, Side & Load Views).
- 7” On Board Screen – monitor blind spots with auto-switching of camera views.
- IP69K Rated Cameras – vehicles cleaned daily & exposed to harsh environments.
- Live Module – instant live video streaming from vehicle with real-time GPS tracking.
- Left Turn Alarm – to alert vulnerable road users of the vehicle.
- Cyclist Proximity Alert System – to alert driver of cyclists in nearside blindspot area.
Brett have installed multiple vehicle cameras and the CycleSafe, cyclist proximity alert system, alongside our TrackEye 8 DVR. This has helped them continue to be Crossrail compliant.
The added recording function helps to dismiss false claims against the fleet and gives transport managers greater control over their assets. The TrackEye systems installed each have a ‘Go Live’ function enabling staff to track each vehicle in the fleet and stream real-time video.
“We’d shortlisted several suppliers. EXEROS Technologies won for the quality of their technology is miles ahead of the competition and a good price. The service is second to none. They come highly recommended.” – Tom Clubb (Fleet Manager) – BRETT AGGREGATES