Construction vehicles often operate in high risk environment. Our construction Vehicle CCTV camera safety systems reduce risk in the workplace and record vehicle incidents and accidents.IP69K specialist vehicle cameras are installed to coverage 360 degrees around the vehicle (front, nearside, offside & rear). Optional cameras can also be positioned to capture internal and load areas and have the capability of live streaming in high definition (HD)
These systems will improve workplace safety and offer the fleet/transport manager the ability to stream video footage live in HD at the touch of a button.
Due to the large size and weight of HGVs, it is important to ensure that each vehicle in your fleet is fitted with advanced safety systems and monitoring solutions. The FORS (Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme) scheme states that large commercial vehicles should all be fitted with high-quality camera systems to eliminate blind spots and safeguard any vulnerable road users.
All components in our vehicle camera systems are of the highest quality and designed and built for use in heavy-duty commercial applications. By installing our TrackEye camera system your fleet will help you to meet all of the requirements for FORS silver whilst safeguarding your drivers and reducing your insurance premiums.
Construction Vehicle CCTV Benefits
- Meet Vehicle Safety Compliance
- Reduction in Fleet Insurance
- Protection of Company Assets
- Reduction in Fleet Accident Rate
- Increase in Fuel Economy
- Greater Security & Threat Detection
- Quicker Claim Resolution
- Prevention of False Claims
- Improvement in Driver Behaviour
- Reduction of Fleet Risk
- Mitigation Against False Injury Claims
- Elimination of Vehicle Blindspots
- Mitigation Against False Whiplash Claims
- Prevention of Crash-for-Cash